Our MR PowerMAX Tri-Band is the most unique repeater kit on the market. This repeater kit is compatible with absolutely all GSM voice and all high speed 3G data networks as well as new high speed LTE (4G) on MTN, Vodacom and Cell C (no Telkom 4G).
The MR PowerMAX Tri-Band Repeater Kit is compatible with all African, Asian and European mobile phone voice and data networks and effectively provides a strong and reliable signal in places with poor reception. The MR PowerMAX Tri-Band Kit comes with everything you need to boost coverage in your area! This product is simple to install, comes with 100% free technical support and is in stock.
- PowerMAX TRI-Band GSM 900/1800 and 3G/4G (except Telkom 4G)
- 65dB gain
- Coverage up to 2,500 sq m
- Simple Installation
- Supports 75 simultaneous users
- All GSM voice and all 3G networks
- Money Back Guarantee
The MR PowerMAX Tri-Band XT kit is designed for universal mobile coverage on the go. The MR PowerMAX Tri-Band XT enhances signal strength to your mobile phone or broadband 3G/4G by capturing the weak signal through an external aeiral antenna that provides input to a Tri-Band amplifier compatible with all GSM Voice and all data networks. This unit the lowest cost solution that provides coverage on all three of these bands simultaneously. This low cost solution will provide a reliable phone signal for areas up to 2500 square meters depending on the antenna input signal.
Installation of the MR PowerMAX Tri-Band XT repeater is simple and takes minutes. Just mount the external aerial antenna and connect to the repeater input port. At the output of the repeater connect the indoor coverage antenna then connect the power. For best performance the external aerial should be mounted in the location with the strongest signal strength. The effective coverage area of the unit depends on the input signal provided from this antenna.
The MR PowerMAX Tri-Band XT repeater kit comes complete with
- MR Tri-Band XT Repeater Amplifier
- External Tri-Band signal aerial
- Indoor high gain tri-band panel antenna
- 10 m coax to connect to repeater
- AC/DC power supply
- Easy to follow installation manual
Note: System may not be as shown on site. Solution may come from combination of three seperate repeaters.
If you have any questions about this or other Mobile Repeater products please feel free to Contact Us. For technical specifications on this model please see below.
- Frequency Range
- GSM900 Uplink - 890 ~ 915 MHz Downlink 935 ~ 960 MHz
- DCS Uplink - 1710 ~ 1785 MHz Downlink - 1805 ~ 1880 MHz
- WCDMA Uplink - 1920 ~ 1980 MHz Downlink - 2110 ~ 2170 MHz
- Max.Gain >= 70 dB
- Manual Gain Control - 31dB in step of 1dB
- Automatic Gain Control >= 20dB
- Bandwidth Wide Band
- Max. Input Power Without Damage 0 dBm
- Output Power 19dB
- Power Supply AC 90-265V 50/60Hz DC12V 10A
- Power Comsumption < 55W
- Impedance 50 ohm
- RF Connector N-Female
- Cooling Heatsink Convection cooling
- Dimensions (D x W xH ) 330*268*58
- Weight < 5 Kg
- Environment Conditions IP40