The MR PowerMAX 900/1800 XT+ Mobile Repeater kit is a high powered kit which boost signal strength and coverage for all GSM voice networks for any SA services as well as new high speed LTE (4G) on MTN, Vodacom and Cell C (no Telkom 4G).
The MR PowerMAX 900/1800 XT+ is compatible with all GSM 900 and 1800MHz services and guaranteed to provide improved coverage for your mobile phone signal over an area up to 5000 sq m. The kit comes complete with everything you need to increase signal strength and strop dropped calls. This product is simple to install, comes with 100% free technical support and is in stock.
- Dual Band GSM 900/1800
- 70 dB gain
- Coverage up to 5000 sq m
- Supports up to 200 users
- High gain signal antenna
- Works with ALL GSM voice networks and all 4G except Telkom 4G
- Money Back Guarantee
The MR PowerMAX GSM 900/1800 XT+ is designed for medium to large sized coverage areas up to 5000 square meters. The MR PowerMAX XT+ Mobile Repeater kit has been successfully and easily installed in all types of application areas including homes, basements, offices, warehouses and larger buildings. The installation process involves placement of the external signal or donor antenna which captures the signal and provides input to the repeater amplifier. This MR PowerMAX 900/1800 XT+ system is compatible with all GSM mobile phone voice networks and all 4G data networks (except Telkom 4G). The 70dB gain dual band amplifier increases the signal strength before re-broadcasting a clear and powerful signal inside. Boost bars, extend range and stop dropped calls today!
The MR PowerMAX GSM 900/1800 XT+ Mobile Repeater kit comes complete with:
- MR PowerMAX XT+ 70dB gain dual band GSM 900/1800MHz repeater
- High gain external dual band signal antenna
- 10 m coaxial cable for connecting signal antenna
- AC/DC main power supply
- Installation manual and accessories
For larger coverage areas or custom solutions please Click Here. If you would like more information or if you would like to purchase this model please feel free to Contact Us.
- Gain ( dB) Uplink Gp≥65, Downlink Gp≥70
- Pass band ripple ≤5dB
- Guard band rejection (BW-60dB)≤42MHz,(BW-70dB)≤45MHz
- I/O impedance 50Ω/N connector
- I/O return loss ≤-8dB
- Export power (Po) ≥27dBm
- Intermodulation Attenuation: ≤-40dBc (Po=13dBm)
- Transmission Delay ≤0.5μs
- Ambient temperature -10℃～50℃
- Power supply AC110～220V + - 10%
- Connector Mode N/K for both in-out antenna socket
- Diamension 235 x 178 x 25 mm