Vodacom | Cel c | MTN | Rain
This HiBoost Triband mobile signal booster will cover an indoor area of up to 1000 sqm2 and can be setup (gain control) and be monitored remotely via a mobile app. The booster cover’s all networks and three frequency ranges, 2G, 3G+data and 4G voice calls to boost the signal and deliver quality calls and improve internet connectivity speeds. This device is designed for those looking to improve their mobile phone signal coverage for all South Africa voice and data including 4G
• Supports EGSM900M, DCS1800 and WCDMA 2100 MHz (2G, 3G, and 4G)
• Bluetooth and Wi-Fi modules
• Setup and monitoring via mobile app
• Low power consumption
• Stylish and aesthetic design, strong and durable construction
• Self-Oscillation protection
• Automatic and Manual gain controls
• LCD- display (real time)
• Good heat dissipation
• Built-in indoor antenna
• Adhering to ETSI and 3GPP standards
With some very amazing features, the HiBoost 3S series is one of the IOT new generation boosters designed to boost and improve mobile phone signal coverage for All South Africa mobile phone providers. Hi13-3S is a smart booster that can be controlled remotely with a mobile Apps from your phones and mobile devices, to use this feature you will need to download the signal supervisor App from the Apple store or google store.
Another great feature of this device is the inbuilt-Antenna that can improve signal up to 1000 sqm2 without the need for another indoor antenna. You can also add extra antenna without the use of splitter, through the second antenna port on the booster (purchase of extra accessories is required). Because of its slick looks, it can be mounted anywhere inside the house or offices and will effectively increase the signal coverage area ensuring you no longer have drop calls in your offices and homes.
Setting Up Your HiBoost Hi13-3S
- HiBoost Hi13-3S Mobile phone signal booster is supplied with all the accessories you require for set up and use. It is basically a plug and play device and which can be done without employing any professional installer.
- The Booster and the indoor antenna should be mounted inside the intended coverage area. Link the antenna and the booster with the coaxial cable supplied with the system.
- Plugin the mobile booster to a power source and start experiencing a no drop calls and high speed data download. The device will auto-adjusts the best parameters for your area in 30 seconds after the start.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please call our Technical Support for advice if you are installing one of our pro Boosters, multiple rooms connections and or need further clarifications on any or all of our products.
What’s Included in The Box
• HiBoost Hi13-3S Triband mobile signal booster with a built-in indoor antenna
• HiBoost 200 low loss cable 50ft/15.2 m
• 12V / 3A, AC /DC power supply
• Outdoor wideband directional antenna
All our products are officially certified for compliance with all South African international safety, quality, and health regulations in the accredited test laboratories. See certs below: CE, RoHs, and ISO 9001-2008.